I'm such a slacker! I found out about my sweet friends awesome book a while back and have failed to share it.
I've tried to make a notebook similar to this before. I used a scanky old falling apart tiny notebook left over from something. The entire thing was black and white. I had minimal importance to me...because it was ugly. Right? Lets face it, who wants to pull out something daily/weekly that's hideous. This notebook kinda represents...you. Then there's the whole, it was just Matt and I and now we've added a few more to the mix, I'm thinking I need to rework the ole "Family Notebook" rather than having 8 different places to keep this stuff.
This is Kayse: Isn't she just adorable! She writes over at KaysePratt.com. Easy enough to remember right? She has fixed my woes about my nasty, skank-tastic notebook and put it all in an eBook for me (and YOU).
Getting It Together is an eBook designed to help you set up your own Home Management System that works! It includes a step-by-step tutorial, and over 30 printables that you can use to start getting organized today!
Getting It Together includes…
- Top 5 reasons you need a home management system. She's sell ya!
- Step-by-step on how to creating your own HM binder.
- 30 printables! All the pretties and none of the hard work!!!
- Kayse's great sense of humor. She's so normal, love it!
Here’s how you can do just that…
- Purchase Getting It Together as a PDF! For just $3.99, you can immediately download the book and start using the printables. Easy peasy! Click here to buy now.
- Purchase Getting It Together for your Kindle! Also just $3.99, you can get this wirelessly delivered immediately. This version includes a link to the printables, so that you can download the PDFs onto your computer and print them off. Click here to buy now.
Let me know if ya get it. I'd LOVE to see pics of your fancy dancy new "Home Management System"!!!
contains affiliate links