Hospitality is so important to the Christian life. But so many Christians struggle with it...or so they think. When you hear the word "Hospitality" what is the 1st thing you think?
- I have to fix a 'proper' meal
- Do I own a tableclothes
- My plates don't match
- How are you supposed to set a 'proper' place setting
- When am I going to find time to make my house shiny clean
- What in the world will be talk about
- There's no 'good' time to have ____ over
Read the rest of this post over at the Homemaker's Challenge!